Monday, February 11, 2008

Collection Of SMS (LOVE + FUNNY + INSPIRATIONAL + SMS)














LOVE SMS



Best ever!

if someone asks me if ur good...ill say ur not...if they say ur better ...ill say ur not...why shud i say ur good or better coz ur the best i ever had...


Untill tommorow


How can it be that I am sad and happy at the same time ... it's because I know ... that you aren't back until tomorrow05 Mar 2004


I Love You!

A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will. u've filled a space no one can fill!


The moment

I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.


Love is BAD!!!!

Luv is a basta** it can treat u lik dirt Theres always a risk of u getting hurt.Luv is restless & luv is a flirt.Luv has places to go and people to hurt.


I Love You!

What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you .. I love you


Best friend ..


I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!

Looking 4 .....


I'm lukin 4 a word. I'm lukin 4 a whole new word. I'm lukin 4 a word. I'm lukin 4 a word dat nobody knows. I'm lukin 4 a word. I'm lukin 4 a word dat says...dat you are the best !!!

Me or your life?


One day u'll ask me: "whats more important to u- me or ur life?" ill say "my life" and u'll go and leave without even knowing that u are my life.

Golden Star


If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

My angel...


I asked an angel 2 watch over u, but she back sooner than expected!i asked y?She said "an angel doesnt need 2 watch over an angel!

Dont want 2 Miss u


If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...

You are angel


I asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden.I ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean.I asked God 4 an angel &he gave me u

My thoughts


By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you


Scared to loose you

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!


I'm very Rich !

I opened my purse and found it empty.i reached in 2 my pocket and found a few coins then i searched my heart and found u!dats wen i realised how rich i am


Love Forever

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!xxx


How can you ...

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall wen the wind exists?How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist?

10000 ways -

10000 words 1 cud say.10000 wishes 1 cud pray.10000 miles legs cud walk.10000 sounds a mouth cud talk.10000 times ill b true.10000 ways 2 say i luv u!


Me & You! -

It takes 2 to tango.2 to kiss.2 to talk & remenisce.so many good things cum in 2 & one of those things is me & u!


When I met you...

True luv is hard 2 find.Special 1-1 of a kind.But the luv inside of me is true.It appeared the day i met you!


What is Love?

LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!


Falling in love...

You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling, is falling in love!


You are the one..

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?


My lover

Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my 'lover' is worthwhile ....


Moving Sutra ...

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel, and not how u let go but how u hold on.


I miss you ...

U mUz bE tiReD cOz u haF bEEn runNinG thrU mY miNd, u gOttA bE a thiEf coZ u haF stOleN My hEaRt n i muZ haF BeEn a bAd shOotEr CoZ i kEep miSSing u...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ..

Luv not 1, Luv not 2 Luv d 1 who luvs u true, Luv not 3, Luv not 4
Luv d 1 who luvs u more Luv not 5, Luv not 6 Luv d 1 who really sticks,Luv not 7, Luv not 8 Luv d 1 who really waits...


The Spaces ...


The SPACES between ur FINGERS were created so that another person's fingers would fill them in. Hope U found the hand that u r meant 2 hold on 4ever..


Fate ...


Fate has brought us together, to meet, to know and to part is the saddest thing in life... I £ove You...


Never ending circle


If you love someone, put their name in a circle instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever.


Wont let you go


I know its wrong 4 me 2 fall 4 u,but i cant get through it & if choosing right means letting u go...then let me be wrong 4ever...


Except you ... -


I would give up happines to never see you sad, I would give up eternity to be with you always, I would give up my life so that yours would be new... I'd give up everything... except U...


Sun & Moon -


Everyone wants 2 b the sun dat lights up your life.But I'd rather b ur moon,so I can shine on u during ur darkest hour when ur sun isn't around.


Everything ...


U promsd 2 tke cre of me bt u hrt me, u promsd me 2 brng me joy bt u brought me tears, u promisd me ur luv bt u gave me PAIN....ME? i promised u Nothing but i gave you EVERYTHING!!!!


I Miss You !


I don't wanna feel the way that I do, I just wanna be right here with you, I don't wanna see us apart, I just wanna say straight from my heart I miss you


Always on my mind...

Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!


Three things ...

I love three things: the sun, the moon and you, the sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever.
i love the 'y'
i love the 'u'
i love the 'o'
put them together
and i love 'you'


It's me!


Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !


FUNNY SMS


You are Chinese

One out of four people is a chinese. If your father, your mother and your brother are not Chinese, it must be you.

Love me?

Do you believe in LOVE at first sight or do I have to walk by again? ?


3 wonders of a woman

The 3 wonders of a woman

1)Gives milk without eating grass

2)gets wet without water

3)Bleeds for a week without going 2 die.



The more - The Less

The more I learn the more I get to know, the more I know the more I forget, the more I forget the less I know, so why should I be learning??


laugh again!!!!

I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. U cry, I cry. U laugh.. I laugh. U jump out of d window.. I look down n then.. I laugh again.. hahaha


Woman charges

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $ per minute.


Butt Cheek -

What did one butt cheek say to the other cheek? 'If we stick together we can stop this shit!

Robbery Now

Robbery Now! Raise ur hands! women stand @ right, men left! half-man-half-woman centre! HEY U! yes u! stand centre! don't pretend looking @ the handphone!


Remind me

Please remind me to remind you about reminding me to send you this reminder that reminds me of reminding you that I AM THERE FOR YOU. Don't forget.


Moon is beautiful

I look at the moon, the moon is beautiful... I look at you.. I.. I... I'd rather look at the moon again.. ;)



More Gas -

Why do men pass gas more than women? Because women won't shut up long enough to build up pressure.


Not reachable -

Hey! what happen 2 your hp? tried calling alot of times. everytime i dial your no, operator kept sayin "THE SUBSCRIBER U CALLING IS HAVING SEX, PLS TRY LATER"


Good Bra -

A good friend is like a good bra... hard 2 find- comfortable- supportive- prevents u from falling- holds u tight- and is always close 2 ur heart!


Why dosen't it rain?

The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass & flowers 2.If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?


Why dosen't it rain?

The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass & flowers 2.If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?


Please help me!

im at the police station.The police caught me & filed a case against me "possession of good looks".i'm doomed! i need someone ugly 2 bail me out-so hurry up!


The Call -

A girl called me & said "Come no over, nobody is home". I went over. Nobody was home


The missing cat

This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, a cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat, 20 cat, seconds cat! Now read it all without the word cat!


The little thing

1 day there was tis naked man N elephant, da elephant looks at the naked man 4 a few seconds, then ask da naked man, 'HOW CAN U BREATH THRU THAT LITTLE THING?


No Santa! -

I can't hide this from u anymore i really don't wanna hurt u but i feel it's beter i tell u b4 u hear it from sum1 else im really sorry but there's no santa!


Read Backwords -

Piss the taking is someone that realise u this like times at its! NOW READ IT BACKWARDS!!

I'm Drunk

Im not under d affluence of incohol as some tinkle peep.Im not half as thunk as u drink.I fool so feelish and da drunker i stand here da longer i get


Men and problems -

MEN-opause MEN-strual pain MEN-tal illness GUY-necologist HIS-terectomy EVER NOTICED HOW WOMENS PROBLEMS START WITH MEN??


My apologies -

Hello, this is GOD. I make few bad creations but you are the worst monster I ever realised. My apologies on behalf of the whole world..


Help Me! -

The Police are looking for a suspect who is smart, sexy, witty & very good looking... So where are you gonna hide Me?


You Fool ...

At dis moment in time 10 million people r having sex.5 million people r drinking coffee.100 million people r sleeping & 1 stupid fool is reading my text!pass on


No Brains.... -

We will now upgrade your brain, please wait....Searching....searching...still searching....sorry,NO BRAIN found...!


Birdy Poem ...

Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don't worry I don't cry, I'm just happy that cows can't fly!



INSPIRATIONAL SMS


Somebody -

All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific. - Jane Wagner



Experience -

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you recognise a mistake when you make it again. - F. P. Jones



Use of force ... -

The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations. - David Friedman



Wrong train ...

You spend your whole life believing that you're on the right track, only to discover that you're on the wrong train.



Pants on

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill



The Final Masterpiece

Sure God created man before woman.. but then you always make a rough draft before The Final Masterpiece.



In bed -

Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed. - George Burns

Vegetarian ...

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. - A. Whitney Brown



Better lawyer -

A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer. - Robert Frost



Question and Answer

Love is the answer, but while you are waiting for the answer sex raises some pretty good questions. - Woody Allen



Not sure ...

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.



Biggest mistake -

The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy. - Malcomb S. Forbes



Nothing ...

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. - Thomas Jefferson



Victory ...

All people have fears, but the brave put down their fears and go forward, sometimes to death, but always to victory.

Happiness??

Happiness is inward, and not outward; and so, it does not depend on what we have, but on what we are. - Henry Van Dyke



Happiness never decreases (wow) -

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. - Buddha



Blessed ...

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. - John Powell



Dont be afraid.....

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, Some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. - William Shakespeare



Success ..

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. - Sir Winston Spencer Churchill



SMS


GoodMorning ...

The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to U



Sending dracula -

As u go 2 bed 2nite, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt, i'LL ask dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight..



cold night...

On this cold cold nite,in My small small rOOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of uR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!



Good friend -

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...



I'll pray..

In tis lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite, the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams Gd Nite



Another day.......

Nite has end for another day, morning has come in a special way. May you smile like the sunny rays and leaves your worries at the blue blue bay.



Morning Gift....

Receive my simple gift of goodmorning wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!

Goodnight ...

LyinG oN mY BeD, LoOkiN @ ThE CloCk, I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz. I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY... HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE.. WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!



Nice day ...

Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Gd Morning, it has asilent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!



Sweetdreams -

Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonite. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams



Goodnight ...

On this cold cold nite,in My small small rOOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of uR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!



Goodnight ...

As nite falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again. With the moon hangin in the starlit sky, i'm here 2 wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight tight



GoodMorning ...

The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..

Flirt SMS

Most beautiful...

If God would have created something more beautiful than you he would have kept it to himself.



Maths ...

During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!!



Can u see me?

Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!



In love ..

You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me



I Found you ...

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you.



One for me!!

You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!



Deaf ...

It is deaf and it wants to have sex with you...................... What do you say?


Who dares wins :)

I want triplets You want twins.Lets get in bed and see who wins!



UIR Horny

Roses are red.voilets are corny.when i think of you babes it makes me so HORNY!!!



Smile please ...

I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?



You are ...

Hey, is your dad a terrorist? Cos baby, you're the bomb! Your daddy must have been a hunter because you're a fox!



Listed -

I looked up sexy in the dictionary today and your name was listed



When to visit?

If your right leg was thanksgiving and Your left leg was Christmas could I meet U between the holidays?



Been to moon?

Have you ever been to the moon ? no ! sit on my rocket and I will take you there

Maths ...

Do you like maths?if so add a bed subtract ur clothes divide your legs and we can multiply!



Hello

The word HELLO means: H=How are you? E=Evrything alright? L=Like 2 hear from you! L=Love 2 see you soon O=Obviously I miss you..SO, HELLO



You are angel

It must have been a rainy day when you were born..Heaven was crying 'cus it lost its most beautiful angel!



What is love ...

Luv is a sensation dat is caused by temptation.a boy puts his location in a girls destination.do u get my explanation or do u wanna demonstration?



Love

Love is Sweet, Love is sad, but with me in bed Love is the best thing you ever had.



How I do it .....

Press down......down more......ok......more......yes......ahh.......yes......almost there......yeah......oh shit......harder......so good! Yeah, that's textual intercourse!



I asked Santa -

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!



Your Smile........

Hey! Cutie... ..yes YOU! you're smiling again Its bcoz i told u that ur CUTE hey...... Sometimes we need 2 lie Just to make some one SMILE!

No comments: